среда, 18 мая 2011 г.

You're so sweet

Hi guys! Today I'd like to share with you a card 
I made for the CASE Study challenge #39

Всем привет! Сегодня открыточка по заданию
 

 I have the same stamp frame and I never use it before.
I embossed the frame by using Ranger tattered rose 
embossing powder, stamped strawberry and sentiment  
then cut it out, inked the edges and adhered using a 
 foam square.

Использовала ту же рамку, что и Сара Мартина,
заэмбоссила пудрой Ranger tattered rose,  вырезала
и прошлась по краям дистрессом.
 

I made flowers from velvet ribbon and lace.
The pretty woman from the cover Crafty 
Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Collection.

The card to lift by beautiful Sarah Martina Parker

Цветочки самодельные из бархатной ленточки 
и из кружева. Винтажная картинка женщины из
набора от Crafty Secrets Vintage Collection.
А вот и оригинал от Sarah Martina Parker


 I was inspired by colors from The Ribbon Reel 

Вдохновлялась цветовой палитрой, использовала
цветы, ленточку/веревочку - это второе задание 
 

 I thought it will be easy to lift the card, but I was wrong...
 Sarah Martina you're so cool!!!)))




Спасибо что зашли! Thanks for visiting!

19 комментариев:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love the pink hues and the lovely vintage accents! Simply remarkable! Glad to have you join us at CASE Study!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh my, what a breathtaking take on the inspiration!! LOVE IT!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This is so beautifully feminine!! Fantastic!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Such a gorgeous card, all those beautiful elements are stunning together. I particularly like your ribbon trim flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Wow, and another wow. This card is STUNNING :0)
    I love every bit. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at The Ribbon Reel challenge this week.

    Zuzana x x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Stunning card, I love your velvet and lace flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. шебби у тебя лучше всего получается, завидую!!!!Хотя и остальные стили тебе хорошо поддаются!) талантливый человек талантлив во всем!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. This is suuuuper sweet! I'm totally loving it! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Very pretty card! Love the darling flower embellishments and ornate frame!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Lana, this is just an utterly beautiful creation! :) I love it to pieces! :) Thank you so much for such sweet words. :)Hugs!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. This is fantastic! I love that pinup girl! What a great embellie to add! Your card rocks!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Thanks girls! I'm really grateful for your comments! (doing a happy dance)))))хх

    Женя, Гульнара спасибо что комментируете мои работы, для меня это бесценно! я на седьмом небе!)))хх

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Восхитительные открыточки!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Oh so pretty in PINK .. thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week :)

    ОтветитьУдалить